Oakley Community Council
Baron, Peck, Bennie, and Schlemmer Co.
October 19, 2017; 8:00 PM
Trustees present: Chris Mengel, Jon Bernier, Evan Nolan, Jason Wilcoxson, Sean Fausto, Jes Overley, Dave Schaff, Colleen Reynolds, Kenny McNutt, Chris Mucha (by phone), Stacy Lehman(late)
Trustees not present: Tim Langmeyer
Attending: Dan Krohn, John Heilman, Fred Yaeger, Craig Rosen
· Cody Gausvik and Jason Laine are submitting Bios
· Evan Nolan, Chris Mucha, and Jon Bernier running for another term
· Committee – Kenny McNutt, Dave Schaff, and Jes Overley
· Most of 2017 OAH expenses have been paid
· Potential to move the paypal account to a stripe account
OAH Recap and future of OAH
· All costs have not been paid yet
· Stage costs were approx. $12,000 for 2017
· Park Board is willing to look at a permanent stage structure in the esplanade. Dave and Jon are putting together a proposal for a stage.
· Meeting with individual stakeholders
· Professional fundraising will be the next step
· $1.9MM to replace both pedestrian bridges
· Will be putting together proposal for OCC to contribute to the gap of $90,000 and bring DOT and Kathleen Colley to the November meeting.
Oakley Master Plan Steering Committee
· First Neighborhood meeting November 14th
· Will be using social media to engage neighborhood
Zoning Committee – Development Updates
· No updates
NYE/Light Up Oakley
· Stacy is working on logistics and sponsors for kids’ event for NYE
2018 Priorities - SOP discussion
10:09 PM – Motion to adjourn meeting by Chris Mengel, seconded by Kenny Mcnutt and approved unanimously. Meeting ends.